Pornographic parody of Palin released online
by NPT staff
Posted on October 29, 2008
Hustler has released a pornographic film starring a Sarah Palin lookalike. The movie, titled “Nailin’ Palin,” has been in pre-production for a month but has been released 6 days before election night.
Palin is played by a pornographic actress called Lisa Ann. According to Hustler’s website, Condeleeza Rice and Hillary Clinton doubles also make appearances.
Other characters include lost Russians “who come knocking on her back-door,” and “young Palin's creationist college professor” who explains the big-bang theory to her.
As of yet, Sarah Palin and the McCain campaign have made no comment about the release.
Here is an excerpt:
Watch two British comedians reading the script of the film below:
Politics has become porn. Negative campaigning is its biggest star.
Palin tones it down in Roswell. The crowd does the rest
By Ben Wright
With “Eye of the Tiger” blaring from the speaker-system, Palin emerged to an enraptured crowd, waving with one hand and holding her baby son, Trig, in the other. The combination of mother-child-politico to soundtrack was part movie, part revival and part Latin-American revolution.
Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live
by NPT Staff
Sarah Palin finally made a visit to the SNL studios on Saturday (Oct. 18, 2008). Palin didn't say much and sat by while the SNL crew made fun of her from several feet away.
"USA! USA! USA!"
by Ben Wright
There is something I find creepy about seeing elected officials and presidential candidates cultivating the deep boom of the masses in nationalistic mantras. Such mantras need no qualification, no thought, no nuance and most importantly, no humility. They require only guttural emotion.
Most Viewed Stories
- Program for the Global Public Policy Forum on the U.S. War on Drugs
- Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso
- FORUM Arts and Culture: Contemporary Art (and Money) Matter
- ABC-7 reporter and photographer handcuffed, detained while covering I-10 wreck
- Police Blotter 2.12.09: Bank robber nabbed; FBI says powder sent to offices not harmful; first homicide arrest; top collision intersections; 17-year-old shot self
- Chico's Tacos incident sparks protest and strong words from City Hall
- Bad Moon Rising: The Crisis in Ciudad Juarez
- Making love with monsters
- My Brother's Body: A True Story
- Coronado cheerleaders rock in Colorado