Dia de los Muertos and a Call for Policy Change on the Border
by Smith, Villescas & Sandoval
Posted on November 13, 2008
Smith, Villescas & Sandoval are three former expatriates have partnered to promote El Paso culture through a downtown café and theater on Stanton Street.
“In late September we partnered to promote several intersecting projects linked to local politics, music, downtown development, and discussions about what the future will hold for our entire community.”
Dia de los Muertos: A Day of Remembrance & a Call for Policy Change on the Border
An interview with Fernando Garcia, director of the Border Network for Human Rights.
Bobby Smith, Restaurateur (The Percolator)
Joseph Villescas, Investigator (Villescas Research, Media & Instruction)
Valentin Sandoval, Filmmaker (Blackbird Concepts)
To explore these subjects of investigation further, contact email@example.com.
Most Viewed Stories
- Expert: Officer displayed 'contempt of cop' reaction; Internal Affairs record shows 12 disciplinary actions
- Police Blotter 11.23.09: Manhunt Monday
- Grover's tub in Texas
- Roy's Media Matters: Broadcasters could reap corporate billions in political ads
- Judge Albert Armendariz Federal Courthouse "a fitting tribute to a hometown hero"
- Excerpts from tonight's Obama speech
- The spirit of the 50s: The Mighty Mustangs of Burges High at half century
- Only a drastic change in U.S. drug policy will ease the carnage in Mexico
- The United States must help Mexico defeat narco-insurgencies
- Census argument in WSJ guest edit misreads history and fails