Western Playland Property Appraised at $400,000-Plus
Posted on May 6, 2007
"What one person calls junk, I rather look at it as tremendous potential," said Anthony Cobos, El Paso County judge.
An appraisal of Western Playland at Ascarate Park released Friday shows there are $440,000 in assets.
More Information: Click here to read the full story.
Most Viewed Stories
- Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso
- ABC-7 reporter and photographer handcuffed, detained while covering I-10 wreck
- Police Blotter 2.12.09: Bank robber nabbed; FBI says powder sent to offices not harmful; first homicide arrest; top collision intersections; 17-year-old shot self
- Reyes after Obama meeting: Calls immigration reform a national security issue, disputes White House COS Emanuel's vote count
- In the News: Elections and Halloween
- Bad Moon Rising: The Crisis in Ciudad Juarez
- Biz Briefs 6.8-12.09: Small business summit; Department of Labor forum
- Cop who arrested KVIA's news team on I-10 demoted
- Smeltertown Cemetery
- Downtown Diary: Where the Prostitutes Roam