More Allegations Surface Against MHMR
Posted on May 9, 2007
"I've been under a lot of stress. One of my doctors called it severe depression," said Lacy.
Lacy said that when she went to MHMR for medical attention but only got more stress
More Information: Click here to read the full story.
Most Viewed Stories
- Program for the Global Public Policy Forum on the U.S. War on Drugs
- Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso
- FORUM Arts and Culture: Contemporary Art (and Money) Matter
- Police Blotter 2.12.09: Bank robber nabbed; FBI says powder sent to offices not harmful; first homicide arrest; top collision intersections; 17-year-old shot self
- ABC-7 reporter and photographer handcuffed, detained while covering I-10 wreck
- Bad Moon Rising: The Crisis in Ciudad Juarez
- Defense lawyer Gary Hill arrested on assault charge; his attorney says no weapon found
- Chico's Tacos incident sparks protest and strong words from City Hall
- Reyes after Obama meeting: Calls immigration reform a national security issue, disputes White House COS Emanuel's vote count
- Sunland Park, a Growing Environment