City Council Roll Call 9.18.07
by NPT Staff
Posted on September 18, 2007
City Council meetings are scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. every Tuesday. There must be five council members present to constitute a quorum and commence the meeting.
Mayor John Cook, Reps. Melina Castro, Rachel Quintana, Steve Ortega and Beto O’Rourke – 9:00 a.m; meeting begins.
Rep. Susie Byrd – 9:02. a.m.; tardy.
Rep. Eddie Holguin - 9:04 a.m.; tardy.
Rep. Alejandro Lozano – 9:04:30 a.m.; tardy.
Rep. Ann Morgan Lily – 9:04:45 a.m.; tardy.
More Information: El Paso City Council Web site.
Most Viewed Stories
- Reyes at the Pearson Forum: A perspective from the audience
- Review: "Blockading the Border and Human Rights: The El Paso Operation That Remade Immigration Enforcement"
- Biz Briefs 6.8-12.09: Small business summit; Department of Labor forum
- Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso
- Planned Parenthood of El Paso closure status: More than a half million in debt and a state investigation
- Rodriguez says bailout. Reyes says economic stabilization.
- In the News: Jam Sessions and Cartel Enforcers
- Police Blotter 12.28.09: Manhunt Monday
- Police Blotter 12.21-23.09: Man arrested in hit and run; 2nd arrest made in theft case
- El Paso ISD Embraces Honest Grading, Sort Of