Letters and Memos: Hunt, Byrd, City Planning
by NPT Staff
Posted on March 7, 2008
The paper trail between the city and Hunt Communities includes several letters that highlight the main points of contention. One of them, which erupted Thursday, was the Hunt argument that the city failed to develop subdivision rules needed to comply with the land sale requirements. City Rep. Susie Byrd, who is on the committee working on those rules, responded with a strongly worded letter to Hunt disputing the assertion that the city was to blame.
See the links below for that correspondence, and exchanges between Hunt Communities Vice President Justin Chapman and members of the City Plan Commission.
Most Viewed Stories
- ABC-7 reporter and photographer handcuffed, detained while covering I-10 wreck
- Police Blotter 4.20-23.09; 71 year-old arrested for smuggling drugs; 15 year-old arrested for multiple burglaries
- Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso
- Roy's Media Matters: Parents spend too much time on Facebook
- 200 show at anti-corruption forum: 'We are not an apathetic community'
- The Empowerment Zone: Cirque du Paseo
- EPISO e-mail mistakenly finds its target
- Mexico President Felipe Calderon and the Super-Maquiladora
- FORUM Arts and Culture: Contemporary Art (and Money) Matter